Web Desk March 15, 2021

Two people were poisoned by carbon monoxide in a private house in the city of Neftchala (130 km south of Baku).

 

So, as a result of the damping of a gas furnace from the wind, Zabita Arastun Gizi, born in 1972, was poisoned and died.

 

Babayev Emin Fizuli oglu, born in 1985, in a coma, was taken to the central regional hospital.

 

An investigation is underway into the fact, the regional correspondent of Turan reports, citing law enforcement agencies.

 

Source: Turan News Agency

Leave a comment.