NEW YORK, June 01, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Nasdaq, Inc. (Nasdaq:NDAQ) today announced that Nidec Corporation (OTC:NJDCY) (TYO:6594) and Clinuvel Pharmaceuticals Ltd. (OTC:CLVLY) (ASX:CUV) have joined the Nasdaq International Designation program. Through their membership, Nidec and Clinuvel will have access to Nasdaq’s investor relations services and unparalleled visibility assets to increase awareness with investors for their U.S.-traded Level 1 ADRs.
The Nasdaq International Designation, launched in December 2015, is available to non-U.S. companies that have Level 1 ADRs or shares that trade on the over-the-counter market. Member companies represent a diverse range of industry sectors and geographies, including:
- Audio Pixels Holdings (OTC – Nasdaq Intl Designation: ADPXY; ASX: AKP)
- BE Semiconductor Industries N.V. (OTC – Nasdaq Intl Designation: BESIY; AMS: BESI)
- Continental AG (OTC – Nasdaq Intl Select Designation: CTTAY; XETR: CON)
- CYBERDYNE Inc. (OTC – Nasdaq Intl Select Designation: CYBQY; TYO: 7779)
- Earthport plc (OTC – Nasdaq Intl Designation: EPCUF; LSE: EPO)
- Kubota Corporation (OTC – Nasdaq Intl Select Designation: KUBTY; TYO: 6326)
- Macquarie Group (OTC – Nasdaq Intl Select Designation: MQBKY; ASX: MQG)
- Marfrig Global Foods (OTC – Nasdaq Intl Select Designation: MRRTY; BM&F Bovespa: MRFG3)
- Nautilus Minerals Inc. (OTC – Nasdaq Intl Designation: NUSMF; TSX: NUS)
- Qantas Airways (OTC – Nasdaq Intl Select Designation: QABSY; ASX: QAN)
- Rakuten Inc. (OTC – Nasdaq Intl Select Designation: RKUNY; TYO: 4755)
- Roxgold Inc. (OTC – Nasdaq Intl Designation: ROGFF; TSX-V: ROG)
Members of the Nasdaq International Designation program must be in compliance with the listing standards on their home country market and meet the Designation standards. Member companies are not listed or traded on The Nasdaq Stock Market and are not subject to the same listing or qualification standards applicable to securities listed or traded on the exchange.
For further information on membership requirements and to apply for the Nasdaq International Designation, please visit http://business.nasdaq.com/
Nasdaq (Nasdaq:NDAQ) is a leading provider of trading, clearing, exchange technology, listing, information and public company services across six continents. Through its diverse portfolio of solutions, Nasdaq enables customers to plan, optimize and execute their business vision with confidence, using proven technologies that provide transparency and insight for navigating today’s global capital markets. As the creator of the world’s first electronic stock market, its technology powers more than 70 marketplaces in 50 countries, and 1 in 10 of the world’s securities transactions. Nasdaq is home to more than 3,700 listed companies with a market value of approximately $9.3 trillion and nearly 17,000 corporate clients. To learn more, visit: nasdaq.com/ambition or business.nasdaq.com.
Nasdaq Media Relations Contact: Will Briganti +1.646.441.5012 firstname.lastname@example.org Emily Pan +1.646.441.5120 email@example.com